Total SEO Reviews Guide: How To Set Up Business Profiles
For this week’s ‘How To’ guide, we are talking about how to set up business profiles on the independent review sites online. We’re pleased to say that the process of creating a business profile on the major review sites is hassle free and doesn’t take a long period of time. Once your profile is set up, your customers can visit your page online and leave a review for you.
Here at Total SEO, we believe that more is definitely better when it comes to having an online presence on the independent review sites. For example, if you were to run a Google search for ‘Total SEO reviews’ you will see that we have profiles set up on a number of sites that allow our clients to leave us impartial reviews. We thought that we would cover how to create profiles on some of our favourites to get you kick started for 2018.
Trustpilot – https://uk.trustpilot.com/
Trustpilot is a great independent review site to get your business listed on. It is ideal for any industry sector and is a well known trusted source for providing independent, impartial reviews. It also has the added benefit of ranking well in the search engines when people are looking for reviews of businesses.
Here is how to get started:
1) Go to https://uk.trustpilot.com/
2) Navigate to the top right of the home page and click ‘sign up’.
3) Enter your business details and submit.
4) Verify your email address.
5) You’re done! Your customers will now be able to visit your profile page and leave a review of your company.
Reviews – https://www.reviews.co.uk/
If you are considering using our services and search for ‘Total SEO reviews’, you will see that we have a profile set up with reviews.co.uk. We love it! It’s easy to set up a profile and even easier for customers to leave a review on. Also, like Trustpilot, it is applicable for all industry sectors.
Here’s how to get started:
1) Go to https://www.reviews.co.uk/
2) Navigate to the top right of the home page and click on ‘ARE YOU A BUSINESS? CLICK HERE’.
3) Opt for the free trial and create your account.
4) Follow the instructions to set up your business profile.
5) Verify your email.
6) You’re all set! Your customers can now leave you reviews and feedback.
Yell – https://www.yell.com
Yell is free to create a profile on, suitable for all industry sectors and again, it is easy and hassle-free to get started. Also, like the above two other review sites, yell is well established and ranks well in the search engines.
Here’s how to get started:
1) Go to https://www.yell.com
2) Navigate to the top right of the home page and click on ‘get a free listing’.
3) Follow the instructions to set up your profile.
4) Verify your email.
5) You’re all set! Your customers can now find your business profile on Yell to leave you a review for potential new customers to read.
There are plenty of other review sites as well as the three mentioned above to get listed on. The process is very similar and straightforward for all. We hope this guide helped to demonstrate how quickly you can start receiving online reviews for your business.
Don’t forget that once your profiles are created, it is important to regularly check your profile to manage any reviews left and respond to any feedback.